Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Personal: brief hiatus

Dear readers,

I hate that this is my 700th post.

I am off to New England for a week or so to visit my ailing grandmother and see my family. It is likely that things will either slow down considerably or cease temporarily on this blog. I will probably still be relatively active on Twitter (@loueyville)... but maybe not.

Lots of unknowns.

In the meantime, be well and happy and enjoy Louisville without me for a little while. Go see FUTURA by Theatre [502] next weekend... you won't regret it. Go order the mussels at La Coop and get the Elvis on Bareback appetizer at St. Charles Exchange and say hi to our awesome golden David while you're down by 21c.  And soak up the sun! It's going to be rainy and in the 60's in New England.

Loads of love to y'all,

Melissa

No comments: