Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Guesting Posting this Week! I am Somebody!

So, right now it's 2am, and I'm sitting at my desk sipping one of those super-sweet, nigh-undrinkable wines from a box.  In a convent.  That last fact has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was worth mentioning.  I'm in a convent, folks.  Sure, on a day-to-day basis, my love life could be best described as "nun-like."  But right now I am actually living in a convent.  And that tells me that if there is a God, then she has quite the sense of humor.

The important part of the first post, though, is that I am drinking crap wine.  (It's my first glass, so no, I am not drunk blogging.)  Because I'm super excited to say that I will be guest posting later this week on Wine-Girl.net.  It's a great Cincy-area blog that's about more than just wine and has a pretty enthusiastic following.  I'll tweet and blog when the post goes up.  In the meantime, check out Cincy Michelle's work!

And a belated Happy Cheer Up Keanu Day to you all.  Be excellent to each other.  Party on.

No comments: